Saturday, July 20, 2013

I've decided to start blogging.  I have too many journals on too many shelves.  It's time to come out of the closet...

The impetus for this decision:  Reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. 

      So motivated by her powerful style, honest depth, and fresh perspective.  

Reading her words makes me want to write...

Being invited into her heart makes me want to share my heart. 

I so love when hearts speak.

So hear I go.  Yes, HEAR I go.  

I imagine I write to be heard, even if only by my own ears hitting the keys on the keyboard, even if only by my own ears hearing my voice read aloud what I post.

There's something about vocalizing and posting thoughts that makes them more true, more honest, more carefully put together just right... especially when speaking from the heart


I'm smiling.  

This decision to write in this new way makes me happy from the inside out.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your posts, Dayna! ... will be able to get to know you a little bit before the January training--which I am looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete